Publicize Your Grand Opening or Re-Opening
The Southwest Gwinnett Chamber would like to help you publicize your business' Grand Opening or Re-Opening. To help you get started with your event planning, please download the Grand Opening Checklist (pdf).
The SWGC will gladly include your event on the News page of our website whether or not you are a member of the Chamber. We love new businesses in the Southwest Gwinnett County area.
In order to include your event in the news section, we will need to have your written press release and any artwork at least three weeks in advance of your event. the material should be sent to email@example.com. To get the best coverage for your event, be sure to include:
- Contact info: name, phone number, and email
- Press release (best in email format text only) We do not write these for the event.
- Digital copy of your company logo (jpg or .png format)
- Digital Copy of your Flyer for the event (.jpg, .png or .pdf format)
Join the Chamber as a business and get the following added benefits and visibility in the community:
As a member of the chamber, we will also help you publicize your business as follows:
- Announce your grand opening/ribbon cutting in our weekly email digest the week before the event
- Announce the business as a new business with a link to your website on the SWGC home page.
- Provide the ribbon, giant scissors and a photographer for the Ribbon Cutting
- Publish the ribbon cutting photo on the home page of the SWGC
- Introduce your new business at one of our monthly meetings.
- Publish your Business in the SWGC online Business Directory